Truesy is a new NFT marketplace that has just launched on Tezos. It has a strict selection process for artists that can mint and offer their NFT’s on the platform. This way they guarantee the authenticity and quality of the NFT’s that can be collected on Truesy.
Truesy was announced by DMA United, “an advertising and representation agency that provides branding, creative and business development services for corporations and individuals.”
DMA United has an impressive list of past and present clients. To name a few: Esprit, Giorgio Armani, HBO, L’Oréal, NBA, Mercedes Benz, Sony and many more.
Truesy is built with help of TQ Tezos, which is a technology company building Tezos-based solutions and open source software for enterprises and developers.
Truesy will launch collections on a regular basis. Currently, they have announced to launch one collection per week. As mentioned in the TQ Tezos newsletter, the following artists will be launching collections:
- Greg Yuna: a jeweler to artists and celebrities including Hailey Bieber, Michael B. Jordan, and Floyd Mayweather. Greg is pushing the boundaries of what is art by taking beautiful creations from around the neck to on the wall — and now to NFTs, alongside his creative partner Rachel Goatley.
- BUA: one of the most important painters of our era. He is revered as the first artist to paint the narrative of hip-hop culture in a traditional format, the ‘DJ’ being one of the best selling prints of all time –13 million worldwide. He has served on the United States Stamp Committee, won the NAACP image award in 2012, and was a visionary for EA sports NBA and NFL Street’s monumental franchise.
- Imran Potato: a pioneer in modern streetwear and youth fashion culture. He makes original and bootleg gear for stars like Billie Eilish and Bad Bunny. His warped approach on clothing and product is now coming in the form of NFTs which will launch alongside some of his highly coveted wearables.
- Victor Cruz: a Super Bowl Champion, fashion tastemaker, and a present-day TV host. Victor is respected and recognized in an array of forward trending communities, all of which he can’t wait to bridge into the NFT world with authentic and one of a kind curated pieces.
Room Service International: Room Service International (RSI) is a community-action organization whose mission is to live a life of service. Through music, events, partnerships – and now through curated digital goods – RSI carries out philanthropic initiatives and activations that support underserved communities around the world.
- Jahlil Nzinga: an amazing creative moving seamlessly from one career to another bringing fearless vision and unparalleled creativity to the edge of any arena he chooses to enter.
American Dream Magazine: the first NFT-native publication, American Dream Magazine redefines what it means to be American through direct and interactive stories nationwide, small town to big city, with charming absurdism and candid humor.
- Casey Spooner: an artist whose work moves fluidly between music, film, photography, performance, and design. For 30 years Spooner’s work has intuitively anticipated cultural shifts and had a hand in defining the intersection of art, spectacle, and entertainment.
You can sign up for the TQ Tezos newsletter on the TQ Tezos website.
Truesy is planning to tap into the innovative NFT solutions that Tezos has to offer.
“Very soon, TRUESY NFTs will represent more than artworks and other collectibles. NFTs will unlock new ways for people to interact with their favorite artists, brands, and personalities, and TRUESY will help foster this next generation of digital ownership. Stay tuned over the coming months as TRUESY bridges the digital and physical worlds.”
Truesy is very clear about their motivations to chose Tezos. They emphasize the low transaction costs and user-friendly wallets that are live on Tezos.
Another important consideration is the fact that Tezos uses very little energy, especially compared to other large Blockchains. Minting an NFT on Tezos uses about the same amount of energy as sending a Tweet on Twitter.
Last but not least, the ability of Tezos to evolve is mentioned as an important factor for Truesy. Longlivety of an NFT is an important factor.
“The Tezos blockchain has a track record of consistent and significant upgrades, inspiring confidence that it will stand the test of time as technology continues to evolve.”
Thanks to CitezenB for pointing Truesy out and directing me to the correct sources.