The Negative Shill Game By Chain Of Insight
Chain Of Insight is known to create some highly complex games, but this new game is accessible for everyone. It’s a simple game and the purpose is to find and claim free NFT’s that are hidden in Tezos-based NFT platforms.
Chain Of Insight
Chain of insight is known to create some highly complex games, but this new game is accessible for everyone. It’s a simple game and the purpose is to find and claim free NFT’s that are hidden in Tezos-based NFT platforms.
Chain of Insight has created a game called “Project Uanon” on Tezos, which has been live on Tezos since March this year.
The first game that was produced by Chain of Insight, called Satoshi’s Lost Faucet (SLF) had four stages, each being represented by a picture.
Negative Shill Game (NSG)
NFT’s that are variations of those pictures and are now the main objective of the Negative Shill Game (NSG). There are 7 editions from which a total of 150 NFT’s minted on Tezos.
150 of Satoshi’s Lost Faucet NFT’s are hidden somewhere in the Tezos ecosystem. Each NFT portrays original game art from SLF. All the NFT’s will be minted between July 14th and August 14th.
Object of the game: find all the editions and claim them before anyone else does.
The seven editions are distributed as follows:
- 3 of the NFTS are on HEN
- 2 on Kalamint
- 1 on ByteBlock
- 1 on Bazaar NFT
Rules of the game
- Follow @chainofinsight on Twitter.
- Quote Tweet the August 1st announcement from @chainofinsight. Include “I’m hunting for #NFTs but if I find them I won’t tell you #StopThe Shill.” in your quote Tweet.
- Each NFT will have 1 or more passwords. Instructions for each password will be clear once you find an NFT or its contract.
- To claim your free NFT, reserve it by responding to the August 1st announcement Tweet from @chainofinsight. Your response must include the $ID of the NFT and an unused password.
- Each password for an NFT can be claimed only once.
- Each NFT can be only claimed once per Twitter account.
- Each NFT can receive only 1 claim per hour.
- Until all winners have been announced, if you share content related to the game, beyond interacting with the August 1st announcement Tweet, you will be ineligible to claim any NFTs. Stop the Shill!
- If any claiming rules are violated for any line of NFT’s, or we suspect foul play, no more claims will be awarded for that edition. All previous claims are still valid. True for all editions EXCEPT Fountain and Fountain [Nakamoto’s Booty Edition] which flow like El Dorado and cannot be stopped.
- Winners will be announced, and receive NFT’s on, or before, September 10th 2021. Remaining NFT’s will be sold with price floor determined by how many times it was claimed. Easier passwords will be cheap, but the reverse will be true for rarely or unclaimed editions.
Any content found on this website named xtz.news is an opinion of the author who produced the content and is for information purposes only. Any information, or content found within the website xtz.news is not intended to be investment or financial advice. Find our full disclaimer here.