#WomenOfWeb3 – Summary
- The Tezos Philippines community event is supported by TZ APAC, the leading adoption entity of Tezos blockchain in Asia.
- It is organised in partnership with Crypto Art PH, an online community and lead exhibitor at this year’s Art Fair Philippines, as well as leading communities Filipinas NFT, Tezos Filipinos, and news publication BitPinas.com.
- International partners include prominent organisations in the Tezos community such as journalistic hub XTZ News and leading Tezos marketplace OBJKT.com.
- The event aims to celebrate and honor women’s contributions in the emerging web3 space, promoting inclusivity and diversity in the ecosystem.
- Participants can mint their artwork on any Tezos platform and those who need assistance can join the Tezos Philippines Telegram group.
Tezos Philippines, with the support of TZ APAC, proudly presents an NFT minting event from March 6 to 31, 2023.
This community event is created in honor of Women’s Month and International Women’s Day, celebrating the vital role that women play in the development of the emerging web3 space.
A collection of all the submitted entries so far can be viewed in this page: https://objkt.com/profile/womenofweb3/owned.
National Women’s Month in the Philippines
March is celebrated as National Women’s Month in the Philippines, coinciding with the international celebration of Women’s History Month. UNESCO has designated March 8 as the International Women’s Day.
This year’s theme for Women’s Day is DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality. The minting event aims to celebrate and honor women’s contributions in web3.
Tezos Philippines and its partners believe that web3 and NFTs present an opportunity to empower and showcase underrepresented voices, particularly women, in the blockchain space.
By collaborating with local and international communities, the event aims to promote inclusivity and diversity in the web3 ecosystem.
Organisers and Community Partners
Organised by Tezos Philippines and supported by TZ APAC, the adoption entity of the Tezos blockchain in Asia, this event is in partnership with local and international communities.
The local partners include BitPinas, leading crypto news publication in the Philippines; Crypto Art PH, the leading crypto art community the country; Tezos Filipinos, which showcase the rich culture, language, and arts of the Philippines on Tezos featuring top Filipino NFT artists; and Filipinas NFT, a collective of Filipina creators, artists, and collectors in the web3 space.
Along with these local partners, the event is supported by various community partners, including Draper Startup House Manila, Ownly, Aswang Tribe, XOVOX Labs, SparkLearn EdTech, Filipino Web3 Community Builders, Mustachios, ScarletBox.io, and FilipinWho.
The event also boasts international partners of prominent organisations in the Tezos community, such as TezTown, journalistic hub XTZ News, and leading Tezos marketplace OBJKT.com.
Participants can mint NFTs on the Tezos blockchain through the event’s website from March 6 to 31.
- Create or prepare your digital work (visual arts, music, poetry, etc).
- Once done, mint 50 editions of your work on any Tezos Platform of your choice with the following hashtag: #womenofweb3.
- Send edition 1 to this address: womenofweb3.tez for archival purposes and list the remaining editions on the marketplace. The archived copy will never be sold.
- Tweet your participation to the event by using the hashtag #womenofweb3 and tagging @tezosphl (https://twitter.com/tezosphl).
All participants who followed the instructions will be included in a raffle draw where Tezos Philippines and its partners will give an amount of tez to select participants.
After the event, participants are encouraged to burn all unsold NFTs. A grand Twitter Space NFT Burning Event will culminate to close the community minting activity which will include announcement of winners for the raffle.
Beginners or those new to the Tezos ecosystem are encouraged to participate. Feel free to join the Tezos Philippines Telegram page (https://t.me/tezosphl) for assistance on how to join.
Tezos Philippines invites everyone to participate in this celebration of women’s contributions in web3 and to support the cause of promoting gender equality through technology.
For more information, follow Tezos Philippines and its partners on social media. A collection of all the submitted entries so far can viewed in this page: https://objkt.com/profile/womenofweb3/owned.
Email: [email protected]