SmartCrowd is Middle East’s first regulated digital investment platform that provides the opportunity to access real estate through beneficial fractional ownership. Smart Crowd Limited (Smart Crowd) is regulated by the DFSA.
Assets like real estate can be registered in tokenized form on the Tezos blockchain. These tokens can then be traded as Security Tokens through Security Token Offerings. These are regulated trades that can only be made through regulated platforms such as SmartCrowd.
Users need to go through a Know Your Customer (KYC) process first, and meet certain conditions before they can be registered. The regulations can then be enforced through Tezos smart contracts, which connect to the regulated platforms and automatically checks if users meet the mandatory conditions to be able to trade certain STO’s.
By utilizing the Tezos blockchain, SmartCrowd can deploy faster transactions, while fully meeting regulations and being more transparent and cost-efficient.
“As a fully licensed and regulated business, it is essential that we use technology that enhances trust, transparency, and efficiency.
By using the Tezos blockchain, we are empowering our investors and providing an even better service that aligns with our core values.
This announcement underlines our commitment to pioneer the way people invest in real estate using the very best technology.” – SmartCrowd CEO and co-founder Siddiq Farid
• Access to the real estate market with low minimum investment
• Access to pre-vetted investment opportunities
• Investment opportunity in a secure ring-fenced platform by providing full transparency and ownership
• A diversified real estate portfolio with minimal risk
• A secondary source of income
• Full control of investments through a personalised dashboard
Our achievements within the FinTech space include:
– Winner of “Accenture Innovation Awards”
– Winner of the Sharjah Entrepreneurship Festival
– Winner (2nd place) in SmartDubai’s Global BlockChain Challenge hosted by SmartDubai
– Selected as 1 of 4 start-ups to present at the 13th World Islamic Forum
– Selected as 1 of 12 Fintech start-ups selected to be in the DIFC Fintech Hive accelerator
Any content found on this website named xtz.news is an opinion of the author who produced the content and is for information purposes only. Any information, or content found within the website xtz.news is not intended to be investment or financial advice. Find our full disclaimer here.