VerticalCrypto Art Presents: Proof Of People – An Immersive 3-day NFT Festival Showcasing Art, Fashion, And Music In London
Proof Of People will be an immersive 3-day NFT festival showcasing art, fashion, and music in London, created by VerticalCrypto Art and powered by the Tezos Foundation.
The event will run from July 6th to July 8th, and will take place at the iconic London Fabric venue.
Image Credits: uclu photosoc from Flickr
Proof Of People
Proof Of People also known as ‘POP’, will be an immersive 3-day NFT festival showcasing art, fashion, and music in London, created by VerticalCrypto Art and powered by the Tezos Foundation.
VerticalCrypto Art is a media hub and studio dedicated to CryptoArt and NFTs, providing curatorial services, content creation, NFT consultancy, and event production.
The event will run from July 6th to July 8th and will take place at the iconic London Fabric venue.
Proof Of People will ‘…showcase works by over 50 artists, a digital fashion showroom, and live music performances by cutting edge DJs’.
Attendees can also expect installations, AR / VR, live minting, panel talks and workshops.
The Event Schedule
PROOF OF PEOPLE OPENING (12pm-12am)
– Opening by Arthur Breitman (co-founder of Tezos)
– Mario Klingemann Keynote & AI Interactive NFT installation & NFT minting
– AR installation & gaming experience with Sutu
– Generative Art Live Minting with FX hash
– Friend with Benefits DAO music takeover night
ART & CULTURE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN (12pm-12am)
– Aritificial Intelligence generated poetry on the blockchain with theVERSEVERSE
– Augmented Reality installation with Cadie Desbiens
– DRESSX digital fashion try-on showcase
– Operator Privacy Collection performance
– Special Guest w/ music & visual performance (TBA)
– Artist Panel Talks
COMMUNITY & CULTURE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN (12pm-5pm)
– Opening speech by Misan Harriman (chair of Southbank Centre)
– DAOs explained
– Web3 & NFT educational workshops
– Meet the artists
Partners of the event include the Tezos Foundation, SuperRare, FWB (Friends With Benefits), DressX, fx(Hash), TheVerseVerse, Infinite Objects, Cyber Baat and Right Click Save.
Any content found on this website named xtz.news is an opinion of the author who produced the content and is for information purposes only. Any information, or content found within the website xtz.news is not intended to be investment or financial advice. Find our full disclaimer here.