NFT Platform ArtCollecting.Space Organizes The Ultra-Contemporary Art Award
Tezos-based NFT platform ArtCollecting.Space launched December the 13th last year.
Now, the platform has announced that it is organizing the Ultra-Contemporary Art Award.
Tezos-based NFT platform ArtCollecting.Space launched December the 13th last year. Now the platform has announced that it organizes the Ultra-Contemporary Art Award. The Ultra Contemporary Art website can be found here.
The jury included art curators, influencers and experts with experience in major museums, including the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. The jury members will select the best artworks tokenized on ArtCollecting.Space.
In addition to a later to be announced prize pool, artists can win a personalized website and a solo exhibition in Moscow. Solo exhibitions in NY, London, Paris, Singapore are still negotiated with ArtCollecting.Space partners.
Announced members of the jury are (among others):
– Bernhard Boehler, a renowned art historian and art advisor with a proven track record as a museum professional. He has fifteen years of international work experience in fine art museums including the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York and the Cathedral & Diocesan Museum in Vienna, where he served as director and curator.
– Alexandre Gurita, director of the Biennale de Paris and ENDA (Ecole nationale d’art).
– Dorothy Di Stefano, Festival ART™ director, The NFT Xperience!™ City Art Festival (Global); visual arts advisor, Ministry of Culture (Saudi Arabia).
– Amy Tom, an editor at HackerNoon and the host of The HackerNoon Podcast and The Art Hustlers’ Studio.
– Susanne Chishti, CEO & founder FINTECH Circle, investor, bestselling editor The FINTECH Book Series, NED Crown Agents Bank and NED at several other fintech firms.
– Vit Jedlicka, president of Liberland.
– Flávio Carvalho, TEDx Speaker, Embassy Leader The Wrong – New Digital Art Biennale, Art Director G/PAC Comunicação Integrada.
– Prasanna Lohar, digital architect, banker, influencer, team builder, mentor; DCB Bank, vice president technology (digital , innovation & architecture).
– Arijit Bhattacharyya, angel investor, TEDx speaker, founder of the World Leader Summit.
– Tanja Bivic Plankar, the president of Blockchain Alliance Europe.
The NFT creators will be awarded in 3 nominations: Selection of the Jury, Collectors Choice and Creators Choice. The jury will choose the winner on March 15.
Marina Nadeeva, founder of ArtCollectingSpace commented:
“Our dApp was launched on December 13, 2021 on Tezos blockchain. It was created for ultra-contemporary art auctions. The results of the world’s first Ultra-Contemporary Art Auction, which was held on New Year’s Eve, showed that we are going in the right direction.
All works that were presented at the auction are tokenized according to the FA2 standard on the Tezos blockchain. We continue to work on involving artists in the field of blockchain.
Our goal is not only to open up new markets, but also to show a wide audience what cutting-edge art is. We expect over 10 million people to see the nominees’ work.”
Any content found on this website named xtz.news is an opinion of the author who produced the content and is for information purposes only. Any information, or content found within the website xtz.news is not intended to be investment or financial advice. Find our full disclaimer here.