GameGeeks Launch A New Program For Game Developers: DevGeeks
They aim to collaborate with Game Developers from all over the world in creating amazing games over the Tezos blockchain and hosting them over the Game Geeks Platform.
GameGeeks are launching a new program for Game Developers called DevGeeks.
They aim to collaborate with Game Developers from all over the world in creating amazing games over the Tezos blockchain and hosting them on the Game Geeks Platform.
What is DevGeeks?
Game Geeks is inviting all the Game Developers (Team/Individuals), Gaming Organizations/Companies to collaborate and host games on the Tezos blockchain and list them on Game Geeks platform.
The collaboration will help game developers in the following ways:
- Game development.
- Connecting and hosting their games to the blockchain.
- Creating a proper business layer over their games.
- Hosting game assets over Game Geeks Gaming Marketplace.
- Marketing of the games.
- And any other assistance they may need.
Anyone who has built games or wants to build games can apply. The application is open to Individuals, teams, and organizations/companies. In short, anyone.
Visit here to apply for the program.
Upcoming Updates about Game Geeks
- Distribution on GeekyHeads NFTs
- Gaming Assets Marketplace Launching on Game Geeks Platform
- Onboarding Games from all over the world in DevGeeks Program
- AirDropping NFT Assets of the upcoming game to Random GeekyHeads.
- Launching 3 Games on Game Geeks platform.
Connect With Game Geeks at
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameGeeksOnline
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gamegeeksonline/
- Telegram: https://t.me/GameGeeksOnline
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZAy5FnDdVg
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamegeeksonline/
Any content found on this website named xtz.news is an opinion of the author who produced the content and is for information purposes only. Any information, or content found within the website xtz.news is not intended to be investment or financial advice. Find our full disclaimer here.