EasyA Hacker House Hackathon
During the 36-hour lasting Tezos x EasyA Hacker House, both experienced and beginning developers can join workshops and take part in a competition with $25,000 USD in prize money.
During the event, there will be 24/7, in-person guidance available from top engineers in the Tezos ecosystem.
The Tezos x EesyA hackathon is co-hosted by the KCL Blockchain Society. Other universities in attendance include: Imperial, UCL, Cambridge, Oxford, Bristol, Durham, QMUL, and LSE.
– Live panels – from the experts actually building Web3 and blockchain. Ask away and learn information before anyone else!
– Workshops – if you’ve never used blockchain before, the best instructors in the world are here to help.
– Competition – 36 hours to build a project that solves a problem, then present on Demo Day.
– Prize Money – that will go out to the best projects.
– Job opportunities – Web3 recruiters and VCs will be at the event, so don’t miss out on your next big opportunity!
– Entrance is free, there is great wifi, comfortable workstations, all-day food as well as lounges to relax.
During hackathons, developers can learn through the multiple workshops that are available.
The availability of in-person coaching by experts can really speed up the learning curve of participants.
Additionally, hackathons are a great way to meet other devs and connect, learn and compete during specific challenges that are available in competitions.
For projects that often sponsor these events, specific issues can be solved during challenges that are submitted by the sponsors as part of the competition.
Ultimately this results in a win-win for both sponsors and attending developers, which can even result in serious job opportunities.
The Tezos x EasyA Hacker House event will start November 26th in London.