Smartlink Joins The Growing List Of Corporate Tezos Bakers
A company that sets up a Tezos node, is playfully called a corporate baker. These companies often include the decision to start up a node into their strategy to build applications on Tezos.
A Corporate baker is not a special type of baker with any special position within the Tezos ecosystem.
The fact that this baker will be run by a corporation simply emphasizes the amount of trust and involvement corporations show in the Tezos blockchain.
Additionally, setting up a node/ baker, enables them to play an active role in the democratic Tezos protocol and have a voice in the direction of core protocol development via amendment upgrades.
It essentially gives them a stake in the blockchain that they are running programs and applications on.
Today, Smartlink, a decentralized escrow smart contract platform built on Tezos, expanded its involvement in the ecosystem by becoming a corporate baker.
Smartlink provides end-to-end online escrow solutions to ensure highly reliable transactions and low processing costs while removing the need for costly third-parties.
Smartlink is built on Tezos and by officially becoming a baker, Smartlink will now help validate transactions on the Tezos blockchain.
Smartlink’s decision to become a Tezos corporate baker is part of the project’s expanding commitment to the Tezos ecosystem.
Smartlink helps safeguard funds involved in a transaction and lower risk and potential fraud across multiple blockchain networks by providing an end-to-end payment solution with a built-in escrow module to ensure seamless transactions at all times.
Smartlink offers services covering over 15 of the top ERC-20 tokens, enabling the creation of a next-gen escrow payments solutions. The tokens are wrapped into Tezos token standard FA 1.2 tokens, ensuring tradability with low gas fees and reliable settlement.
“I am now more convinced than ever that we have made the best technological decision choosing Tezos. The promise of this network is consistent with the same ambitious goals we have for our platform. We are pleased to strengthen our commitment to this ecosystem by becoming a co-baker today.” – Ben Constanty, Founder and CEO of Smartlink
“We are always delighted to see project leaders becoming increasingly involved in our ecosystem. Smartlink holds great promise and the dynamism that its teams express will be a plus for us all!” – Michel Mauny, President of Nomadic Labs
Other corporate bakers
Smartlink joins an increasing group of companies that are running a corporate baker on Tezos. Other corporate bakers include:
– Ubisoft, https://xtz.news/adoption/ubisoft-become-a-tezos-corporate-baker-as-the-gaming-giant-explores-new-possibilities-for-players-and-developers/ a multi-national gaming giant that are known for large video game franchises including Rayman, Rabbids, Prince of Persia, Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and the Tom Clancy’s series.
They are considered to be one of the biggest games companies in the world.
– Wakam, https://xtz.news/latest-tezos-news/wakam-joins-the-tezos-ecosystem-as-a-corporate-baker/ an Insurance company that creates white-label and tailor-made insurance solutions for its distributor partners and clients. Wakam, based in Paris, operates with over 120 employees and offer many B2B insurance services to large partners and clients.
– Exaion EDF Group, https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-posts/exaion-edf-group-will-become-a-corporate-baker-in-the-tezos-xnldrrm a subsidiary of EDF, the second largest electric utility company in Europe with a yearly revenue of $ 70 billion, over 152,000 employees and partly owned by the French state. Exaion EDF Group specializes in high performance computing and is a cloud provider for blockchain solutions.
– Taurus, https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-posts/taurus-enables-secure-tezos-staking-infrastructure-for-insti-xejwnnj offers enterprise-grade market infrastructure solutions for digital assets as well as other financial services to institutional clients.
– Sword Group, https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-posts/sword-group-will-become-a-corporate-baker-in-the-tezos-lpos-xejkzev a French, international, software, consulting and services company, created in 2000 and present in 19 countries.
– The Blockchain Group, https://xtz.news/adoption/the-blockchain-group-starts-up-a-tezos-node-and-becomes-a-corporate-baker/ a global umbrella organization of engineers and entrepreneurs with end mission to create a blockchain-powered ecosystem that allows businesses to harness the power of decentralized energy through its various divisions.
– Nisbah Capital (Taibah Valley). Nisbah Capital is the blockchain subsidiary of Saudi Arabia-based Taibah Valley. https://www.cxoinsightme.com/news/nisbah-capital-becomes-first-me-corporate-baker-on-tezos-blockchain/
Any content found on this website named xtz.news is an opinion of the author who produced the content and is for information purposes only. Any information, or content found within the website xtz.news is not intended to be investment or financial advice. Find our full disclaimer here.