Generative Art Platform Fxhash Secures $5M in Seed Funding Round Led by 1kx
The Seed Round Fxhash, the groundbreaking generative art platform and marketplace, has successfully closed an oversubscribed $5 million seed fundraising round. Spearheading this investment initiative was 1kx, an early-stage crypto-focused venture capital firm renowned for its strategic ecosystem growth investments. Founded in 2021, Fxhash has emerged as the...
Liquibrium sought out to emulate and improve on Curve Finance, a well-established stablecoin exchange in the DeFi space.
They now aspire to make the assets in the Tezos DeFi space more liquid, and see themselves as an instrument to pave the way for the inevitable growth of Tezos DeFi.
1. Single-Sided Liquidity Provision — You now don’t need to have both tokens to provide liquidity as Liquibrium allows you to choose. Add liquidity to only one side of the pool or add successively to both sides.
2. New Arbitrage Dynamics — Help balance the pool and get rewarded extra LP tokens. At the very core of the protocol lies its innovative mechanism for rewarding LP tokens.
If the pool is imbalanced and a user adds tokens to move it to a balanced state, the user will be rewarded with a small bonus in the form of LP tokens.
Similarly, if a user withdraws a large amount and moves the pool towards an imbalanced state, the protocol rewards fewer LP.
3. Fee-less Deposits & Withdrawals — Add liquidity or remove liquidity at any point of time without paying any fee. Deposit once and keep accruing exchange fees till you withdraw. All at no cost!
4. Low Swap Fee — Liquibrium offers swaps at a minimal fee of 0.15%, one of the lowest in the entire Tezos DEX ecosystem.
5. Low Slippage — Get the best exchange ratio for your swaps made possible through a dynamic coefficient that can be used to tune the curve’s flatness.
This is made possible by a bonding curve that more accurately models the dynamics of stablecoin pools.
It is an amalgamation of constant sum and constant product market maker formulas that aims to provide the best of both worlds.
6. Secure — Liquibrium’s smart contracts have been audited independently and have proven to be secure against vulnerabilities. Liquidity providers can also provide liquidity with little to no impermanent loss.
Since the tokens in stablecoin pools are pegged or move together, liquidity providers don’t run the risk of holding rapidly appreciating or depreciating assets that may not move together.
Complete the submission form, which includes fields for your name, contact information, a short author bio, and the title of your article. Submit your Word document as a word doc file. If you encounter any issues during the submission process, please contact our support team for assistance at [email protected]. We encourage all aspiring contributors to read and understand our submission guidelines and editorial policy before submitting.
This partnership signals an innovative foray into the realm of digital art collectibles, anchored by a forthcoming exhibition on Vincent van Gogh. Scheduled to commence on October 3, 2023, the highly anticipated exhibition is titled “Van Gogh in Auvers-sur-Oise: The Final Months”.
Fireblocks has announced the launch of its comprehensive support for Tezos. This development allows Fireblocks customers to securely manage FA1.2 and FA2 token standards on Tezos and utilize Fireblocks’ Web3 Engine to develop new products and services on the Tezos blockchain.