admire.art is thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of a unique marketplace offering NFTs from traditional world-known living artists.
Admire.art’s mission is to offer a professional solution for traditional top-tier galleries and artists to enter the world of NFTs, while creating a market of artworks created by leading artists for collectors.
Admire.art is the first platform to offer such a product in an effort to mature the market and foresees a wider adoption of NFTs thanks to its ambition to unite the traditional and Web3 worlds.
The one-of-a-kind platform, already trusted by prominent galleries, revolutionizes the digital art world by finally offering a dedicated space for established artists and leading galleries.
Earlybird Account Verification
In preparation for the marketplace launch, admire.art is open for account creation and verification.
Earlybird users, galleries, artists, and collectors, are invited to create their account and to verify it.
Joining admire.art represents an opportunity for galleries and artists to engage with the digital realm through a platform tailored to their needs, while contributing to the maturing and flourishing of this space.
Admire.art understands the meaning of the change it catalyses as a chance to enter a journey of growth alongside leading artists, galleries and collectors.
World-renowned artists such as Ron Arad, Manolo Valdés, Rafa Macarrón, as well as prestigious galleries such as Almine Rech Gallery will be present for the launch of admire.art.
Additional names will be announced by the opening of the platform.
- According to annual reports from Art Basel and UBS Global Art Market, the NFT market has grown rapidly over the year 2021, with a total market value of approximately $18 billion, out of which $2.6 billion pertained to art.
- art provides an unequalled professional solution for the world’s most important galleries and world-known artists which had, until now, been excluded from this new realm, missing out on a whole rapidly expanding market.
- art’s primary market is solely dedicated to top-tier traditional galleries, selling works minted by their artists.
- art enforces anti-money laundering standards in an effort to protect its users, thanks to user-friendly KYC procedures handled by an industry leading KYC verification company.
- The Blockchain technology used by art ensures ownership and origin, protecting the market against forged artworks.
- An art-designed authorisations’ dashboard enables the gallery-administrator to manage the collaborators’ access to the gallery’s account without compromising the gallerie’s wallet credentials. Through this dashboard, galleries also enable their artists to mint artworks on admire.art.
- art developed a smart contract through which artists mint artworks on admire.art. All admire.art-developed smart contracts are audited and reviewed by industry leaders.
- Galleries also have access to a management tool to facilitate their administrative work (generation of invoices, access to transaction history, taxes, etc.)
- While fees-related issues were widely creating confusion amongst collectors on marketplaces, admire.art simplifies this matter by instauring a non-changing 5% fee collected by the platform and a 5% fee for the artist whether the artworks are sold on the primary or secondary market.
- art complies with sales tax laws. In addition, admire.art determines the amount of taxes to be paid, collects taxes on behalf of the seller if the regulation requires it, issues invoices and more.
- art uses Tezos, a third-generation open-source blockchain that is carbon-neutral and energy-efficient thanks to its proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. Tezos has undergone eleven upgrades that have reduced costs and increased transaction speeds for its users.
- art offers features that no other NFT platform does. More of these essential characteristics for selling artworks will be revealed when it is launched.
“The admire.art team invites all art-lovers and enthusiasts to visit admire.art and follow admire.art on social networks to discover its features and stay updated regarding its imminent launch.”